My Valentine's Gift

I’m not a kind of person who celebrates Valentine’s Day. I don’t like flowers too much. Flowers can only stay beautiful in 2 days. It’s better for me if you saving the money. Not mean I am a stingy people. But I think it more useful to buy some food. Makes me not starving, hehee..

It’s okay to buy some flowers in special occasion, for wedding accessories or in graduation day. Of course there are no wedding parties without flowers right?. I have some flowers in my graduation. It’s a must, hehehe.. And I keep them until one caterpillar show his body, whuuffhh.. I love flowers, but if they still on its branch.

How about chocolate? Mmm, I usually eat chocolate depend on my mood. And I can buy it anytime, anywhere. So I don’t have to expect people to give me a chocolate.



This shoes bought in a day which people said happy valentine. I don't say this my valentine's gift, caused I am not celebrates. Its just a gift from someone in valentine’s day. And I’m so happy lovely to have this blue one.